CVs and covering letters should be sent to email@example.com. All enquiries will be treated in strictest confidence.
We are a growing company looking to add additional skills and capacity to our research team.
Please download the zip file below to access further information about:
1. The kinds of work Cordis Bright does
2. The role of researchers
3. The people we are looking for
4. The package
5. How to apply
In line with our commitment to equal opportunities, we operate a 'blind shortlisting' process. In light of this please follow the application instructions fully. Your application should consist of:
1. A completed application cover sheet (see zip file). This will ensure that we have your contact details. It will only be seen by our Office Manager (who is not involved in shortlisting) and will be separated from your CV and application letter before review.
2. A CV (two sides of A4 maximum) detailing your employment and education history to date.
3. An application letter (two sides of A4 maximum) covering four main topics: (a) why you would like to join Cordis Bright; (b) your experience of undertaking research; (c) other relevant work experience; and (d) your Word, Excel and SPSS (or similar) skills and how you have used these.
Please ensure that your CV and application letter does not contain your name or any other demographic information such as address, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, or date of birth.
Please include in the subject field of your email ‘application for researcher’.
Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of noon on Monday, 26 February. We plan to hold formal panel interviews on Wednesday, 7 March.
If there is any further information that you would like, or to have an informal, confidential discussion then please do not hesitate to contact Julie Ireland, Office Manager on 020 7330 9170. She will be able to schedule a convenient time to talk to a member of our management team.
If no opportunities are currently advertised then we still like to hear from people who are interested in joining us in researcher, consultant or senior consultant roles. This could be in either permanent or associate/freelance roles. People who thrive with us tend to be ambitious, self-motivated, intelligent and have a genuine commitment to public services.