This month's edition of the Pulse includes information on:
- Three new government strategies: (1) Education strategy 2015-2020: world-class education and care, (2) Modern crime prevention strategy, and (3) Ending Violence against Women and Girls strategy.
- Cordis Bright's final evaluation of the Gwent Missing Children Project delivered on behalf of the Welsh Government.
- A report from Barnardo’s on how perceptions of sexual exploitation can affect the identification and response to Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
- An evidence review by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation on the relationship between poverty, child abuse and neglect.
- A review of UK Justice Policy by the Centre for Crime and Justice Studies.
- Assessments by the Home Office of national roll-outs of the Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme and Domestic Violence Protection Orders.
- A report by The King’s Fund which makes the case for integrating physical and mental health.