This month's edition of the Pulse includes:
- Report by the Children’s Society providing the latest national statistics, trends and insights into the quality of children’s lives overall and the aspects of life that matter most to them.
- Statistical bulletin outlining results from latest National Survey for Wales on childcare.
- Report by the Ministry of Justice summarising the findings of the review of Islamist extremism in prisons, probation and youth justice.
- Findings from the 2015 to 2016 Crime Survey, specifically regarding abuse during childhood.
- Analysis by the Resolution Foundation into early evidence of the introduction of the National Living Wage in the social care sector.
- The Dementia Evidence toolkit, developed by PSSRU, to help patients, carers and healthcare workers.