We work with the full range of stakeholders working in public services. This includes: national government, local authorities, clinical commissioning groups, NHS Trusts and non-departmental public bodies. We also work regularly with umbrella organisations, partnerships, regulators, inspectorates, children’s centres and schools. We are one of the leading consultancy and research organisations working with not-for-profit and private providers of social care to adults and children.
Our clients are based mainly in England and Wales but we also provide support in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
You can commission Cordis Bright directly or via a Framework Agreement or Dynamic Purchasing System. We have been awarded places on:
- The Crown Commercial Service’s Research Marketplace, a dynamic purchasing system for market, social and economic research services (see here and here for further information).
- The Crown Commercial Service's RM3745 Management Consultancy Framework (as part of a cross-sector collaboration led by PPL).
- ESPO Framework for (a) Adult Social Care; and (b) Children's Social Care.
- South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit's Dynamic Purchasing System for project-based consultancy in Clinical Measurement and Quality Improvement (lot 1) and Health Economics (lot 2).
- Cooperative Councils Innovation Network Consultancy Framework Agreement.
- Department for Education's Children's Social Care Innovation Evaluation Framework.
- Department for Education's Research Associate Pool, where we are 'highly recommended' for qualitative research, evaluation, dissemination, literature reviews and rapid evidence reviews.