The term 'Cordis Bright' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 23-24 Smithfield Street, London EC1A 9LF. Our company registration number is 3620136. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Transparency of Data
In line with GDPR effective practice, we are happy to share with you copies of our Information Governance and Data Protection Policy. This contains information, for instance, on how we store, handle and destroy confidential data. We are also happy to provide copies of any Data Protection Impact Assessments completed by Cordis Bright. Please contact our Data Protection Officer for further information.
From time to time, Cordis Bright conducts research studies for our clients that may involve collecting and storing information about individuals. This section of our website explains what happens to that data.
We collect minimal amount of personal data, very rarely with personally identifiable information. Data collected will be used in the ways needed to conduct and analyse the research study. You can find out more about the use of information for the study you are taking part in from the relevant project team or by contacting our Data Controller.
Very rarely, information about you that is collected during a research study may be kept securely to be used in future research. Researchers may not be able to specify all the possible future uses of the information they keep. Wherever this happens it will be done with the consent of our client and inline with relevant policies and protocols.
Data about you will only ever be disclosed to our client and only in line with relevant company and project policies and protocols. All our clients are based in the UK.
You have the right to find out if Cordis Bright is using or storing any personal data about you. You can exercise this right by asking for a copy of the data, which is called making a “subject access request”. You can make this request verbally or in writing by writing to the Data Controller (details shown below).
The data controller will reply to your as soon as possible, and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how Cordis Bright has handled your personal data you should contact our Data Protection Officer in the first instance. If you are not satisfied with our response or you believe we are processing your personal data in a way that is not lawful you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Our Data Controller and Data Protection Officer is: Colin Horswell, Managing Director, Cordis Bright Ltd, 23/24 Smithfield Street, London EC1A 9LF. Tel: 020 7330 9170. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.